We specialise in the following boudoir photography styles:
Bridal Boudoir – A perfect groom gift for the day of your wedding . This is a popular choice for brides all across Ireland , a unique gift that will be special for you both.
Makeover Boudoir Photography – Makeup / Hair can be added to any of our boudoir packages. It is the perfect birthday idea or also a lovely gift voucher to present to someone?
Vintage Style boudoir photography – We have a stunning dress up closet for you to choose from including wigs, gloves, faux furs and various glamorous accessories.
Milestone Boudoir Photography – fitness or weightless are a good example of why women choose to do a boudoir shoot. It’s all about celebrating you !
Anniversary Gift – We can tailor a photoshoot for your partner incorporating fun elements that are unique to you both.
Hotel or destination boudoir – want us to travel to you? Contact us for rates for a boudie session . We bring props accessories and our mobile studio to your hotel or venue.
Brides to be love to gift the groom our boudie books before the wedding or as a nice anniversary present.
Housewives and moms ! Boudoir is the perfect way to get your mojo back or reignite the spark as a couple . We carefully guide you through all poses.
Boudoir is also popular for milestone birthdays and fitness or diet milestones.
- We provide mens shirts , ties, selection of shoes , baby dolls and Jewellery for your portrait but we advise anyone booking to bring the following items:
- Two to 3 sets of bra and undies a black and a pastel or white/cream to have some choice.
- High heels that you wear – a black pair and a colourful pair if you have especially if they are the coveted Laboutins ! Contact us with your shoe size if you do not feel you have anything to suit.
- Significant jewellery (gift from himself/herself ) , a tie or shirt or anything you think would be fun to make the shoot more personal to you or your partner.
- If we are shooting bridal boudoir for you then you can also bring along the bridal lingerie you will be wearing the day of the wedding and your wedding heels. We will supply a veil for posing here at the studio we have long and short ones. If you do not have a bridal set then a cream or white set is just fine.
- Please allow 3 weeks max time for your book to completion – contact for rush orders .
I carefully guide you through all posing so don’t fret ! You can copy me.
Only you and I and whomever you choose to bring to the studio viewing session!
Boudoir books can take 2 – 3 weeks depending on time of year so please book a month in advance. Contact us for rush orders.
Yes. We do group boudie sessions with discounts for all.
Our cosy gothic home studio is nestled on the Galway / Mayo border in Headford. Find us on google maps.